Little Girls Grow Up So Fast

"I've spied on her for years. From watching her skip rope, watching her white cotton pantys appear & dissapear under her tiny dress. To watching her on her tree swing, her legs spread wide as she soared high, back and forth. How I'd stand at the bottom of the slide, looking up at her clad virgin mound, as her little bottom slid down the gray metal surface. And over the years I've watched her grow from adolescent to maturing young woman.

I was the first to notice her budding breasts, under her t-shirts. They began small, but in a very short time, grew into lovely, firm, ripe suckable tits. She confided in me that, she was developing hair on her young pussy. Since she has been showing me her private parts for years, she had no quams now, showing me the fleecy-down covering her mound.My cock nearly burst, looking at that magnifigant sight. I wanted to touch her, but thought against it. Soon, she'd be of legal age, then I'd make my move.. One day, quite suddnly, her mom took ill and past away. I was left to be her legal guardian till she became a adult. Just on the night of her 21st Birthday..she confided in me..Uncle Bob, why have you never touched me? HuH?

I replied..stunned. Im ready to become a woman, will you make me one?

I stared at her in dis-belief. I don't know what posessed me. I gazed hungerly at her soft, firm skin, her long , blond hair. I Grabbed her roughly. I took the neckline of her tiny cotton t-shirt, ripping it from her shoulders. I grabbed the front of her denim shorts, pulling and ripping the fabric from her hips. her pussy, barely covered in her tattered undies, hung off her. I grabbed her arm, pulling her into her bedroom. Teddy-bears were lined up here and there. I pushed them out of the way..I threw her down on the matress , and pinnd her beneath me. I crushed her mouth with mine, drawing blood from her lower lip.I pulled my turgent cock out. I forced her legs opened. I positioned myself, and plunged in, heedless of her pain ans suffering, as my cock ruptured the sensitive hymen, breaking it making her scream.
OWWWW, Please , take it out, its too big!!..bUT HER PLEAS FELL ON DEAF EARS. fOR YEARS i'VE WANTED THIS LITTLE COCK-TEASE, NOW i'LL HAVE HER.

I rammed my cock deep, her cunt was tight, but my determination was greater. I fucked that pussy like it was the last one on earth.My balls began to churn. My eruption was seconds away. One or two deep plunges, and my cock began filling her sore, abused cunt with my semen. I pumped deep, hitting her cervix. Her screams became moans of pkleasure. Pain was set aside for carnal lust. She bit into my shoulder, drawing blood. leaving teeth marks. A few more thrusts, and i was sated. My semi-hard dick, slowly slid out of her wet, sopping pussy. We both lay exhausted, panting, breathing hard. She rolled over, raking her fingernails acvross my chest. Skin curled under her sharp manicurred claws, as tint rivulets of blood trailed her scraping nails. You little cunt, and I began choking her. She pulled at my wrist, trying to break my hold.Her face turned beet red, she coughed and gaged...I released my grip. She had another coughing fit, tears running down her cheeks.."Rape me again Uncle Bob, Please, and hurt me more. Like I said.