Lesbian Rape

" She & her lesbian girlfriend lived in the apartment across the street from me. Their bedroom window was across from my parlor window. Every night, I'd sit in the dark, with binoculars on my lap, waiting for the bedroom light to turn on. Once lit, I was privy to some of the hottest, lesbian sex. It was sorta difficult, adjusting the focus on my binoculars, and stroking my cock..She'd strap on this rubber doldo, and fuck her partners pussy. The other would lay back, legs spread, enjoying the pleasure of that artifical penis filling her cunt, while her life partner lapped her clit.

"Fuck, it ain't fair, I swore! All that pussy, and im stroking my dick. Well thats gonna change tomorrow.... "The next day, in my tool box, I packed rope, duct tape, my revolver, rags, and put on my old gas company uniform, which I neglected to return when I got fired. I looked up and down the alley separateing the two buildings, good,nobody around. I went up to the door..pushed the buzzer. The overhead speaker crackled, garbling her words..Yes? Gas Company, here to look for a possible gas leak. May I come in and check?

A second past, before the buzzer rang..gaining me access...Quickly climbing the stairs, I knocked. She musta been looking through the peep-hole.."may I see some I.D.?
Holding up my fake I.D. tag, she unchained the door, throwing the deadbolt. "Will this take long? the blond dyke asked..No miss, not too long..The redhead came out in a sports bra and boy boxers, skin tight. "Morning baby, kissing her friend, who's this? Gas Company guy looking for leaks..Whispering low, the rwedhead replied..He should check my pussy, she giggled, its still leaking from your marvelous tongue last night." The went into their kitchenette, arms around each others waists, kissing as they left the room. Thats when I made my move. I opened my toolbox, pulled my revolver out, stuck it in the waistband of my uniform. Their backs were facing me as I entered the kitchen..Pulling the gun out, pointing it at them, I announced.."Ok you two, be quiet,and you won't get hurt! Wide eyed, frightened, they huddled together, staring down the barrel of my gun. The blond announced.."Hey, I know you. Your that creepy guy that lives across the alley."

Walking quickly up to her, I pistol whipped her across the jaw... Unexplainly, my cock shot up like a iron rod. The redhead screamed..Sue, are you o.ok? The blond, staggered to her feet...Yea, baby, i'm o.k.,holding on to her lover for support. Ok, into the parlor you two, I demanded. Obediantly, they walked, sliently and slowly into the next room. "IF its cash or drugs you want, we don't have any. " the redhead announced. Here, tossing the duct tape to her, "Tie her up. At first, she just stared at me, then slowly knealt before her girlfriend. Taking the silver tape, she slowly wound it around the blond's ankles.Now her wrists. Again the redhead obeyed. Now her mouth. Kissing her lightly, tears running down her face, she whispered.."Im sorry baby". and proceeded to tape the blonds mouth..O.K. bitch, now Strip! The redhead pulled the light bra away from her creamy, white tits. Her pale, pink nipples , puffy aerolas. and 36c tits looked like they were made to be sucked. Hooking her thumbs into the waistband of her boxers, she slipped them down letting them fall to the floor, kicking them aside. Her white , flat, belly, and red, trimmed bush looked like it came right form a copy of Hustler magazine. Kneel bitch, putting the gun barrel to her forehead. Obeying my command, she knealt, looking up at me with pleading eyes. The gun hammer cocked, I pulled my cock out. "Now suck this bitch, and if I so much as feel teeth, your brains will be splattered all over thease walls, I snarled. Grasping my cock, she lowered her mouth over the crown. Her tongue licked the pee-hole as precum formed at the tip. She wrinkled her nose in disgust, tasting the thick fluid...Grabbing her hair, I forced my cock between her reluctant lips. "I said Suck!..Crying & sobbing loudly now, she opened her mouth, and took my cock down her throat. bobbing her head, cheeks hollowing, she sucked hard. "Yes baby, like that..I guess eating all that pussy really increases your suction abilitys. Just, for a split second, I sensed she wanted to bite down on my cock, severing it. But the barrel. pressed to her forhead, nixed any thoughts of that. Just before I was about to give this lesbian bitch her first taste of man cum. I pulled away. "Turn around!..Taking the cord from my toolbox, I tied her arms behind her back, cutting into her delicate wrists. Pushing her roughly to the floor, I pried open her legs, in full view of her blond girlfriend. Getting into position, I pushed my cock roughly into her red cunt. What I did'nt expect, was a hymen. The soft barrier ripped open, blood spilling out onto the carpet. The redhead screamed, begging me to take it out, it hurt so bad. But my blinding lust, the heat of her virgin blood smearing my engorged cock, her pleads of mercy, only stimulated me to cum deeply into her. Spurt after spurt, my jizz flooded her abused, sore pussy. Disregarding her sobbing form, I kicked her aside. "Now you blondie. Grabbing her under the armpit, I threw her down next to her naked girlfriend..Pushing her face into the others crotch, I grabbed her hair, shoving it into the bloddy, cum smeared snatch.. "Eat her bitch, eat that raw pussy. Pointing the gun to the back of her head, The blonds tongue licked tentively, but she began to gag,spitting the blood and semen out. The redhead was totally out of it, like in a daze...Laughing. I turned the blond on her stomach. Walking into the kitchen, I found a bottle of Wesson oil. returning, I rubbed the oil on my semi-erect cock, and poured oil on the blonds tanned ass. She was still duct taped securely. I lay beside her, spread her asscheeks, and penetrated her ass with my renewed hard-on. She tried to push my intruding cock out like a giant turd, but to no avail..I kept pistoning into her ass like a locomotive wheel rod. Her grunts , groans and curses goaded me further. I streached her poop-shute, craming my cock into her tight spincter. I blew my second load deep in her bowels. Pulling out, dark shit mixed with the cooking oil, smeared my cock.Wiping my messy dick on her ass, I placed a throw pillow over her face. I pushed the gun, into the pillow, and pulled the trigger, muffleing the report. Stepping over her now dead body, I repeated the process, sending both to lesbian heaven. Wiping fingerprints, and DNA off everything, I packed up my toolbox, and left. It was nearly 2 weeks before the bodies were found. I ditched the gun into the river 20 miles away. The cops questioned me, took a report, and left. Two months later , a new couple moved in, newlyweds. I resumed my voyeristic habits, I think,after hubby goes to work tomorrow, the gas man might pay a visit...